The event planner performs the tasks and responsibilities assigned by the Lead Event planner/associate GM or an event hosting team. Working with the Lead Planner, the event planner will research and book venues, coordinate vendors, and prepare and organize all client-related documents and research. On the day of events, you help set up and tear down monitor vendor activity and ensure operations run smoothly. This is a client and vendor-facing role.
- Prepare and send client and vendor communication under lead planner’s guidance
- Work with the lead planner to create meeting agendas; note action items & assign tasks
- Set up Drive for a client with the appropriate templates/documentation
- Prompt guest communications with required guest communication needs based on mail out dates, etc
- Create vendor comp sheets under the lead planner’s guidance
- Create pull list with event production assistant to verify accuracy
- Create Key Players Document for vendors, Production Team and Clients
- Create and send out vendor credit list(s)
- Contact management for the event (list of vendors, parties, and other appropriate contacts)
To apply for this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Want to be a part of the team but don’t see an open position for your perfect role right now?
Send us an email at email@example.com with your resume and let us know why you’d be a great fit for our team!